How to get involved.
Attend an Event!!!
Important dates on our 2021 calendar:
6/26 – Hawaiian Luau Fundraiser at Iowa Brewing Co. Downtown Cedar Rapids IA
7/18 – Iowa Fundraiser at Wolfey’s Wapsie Outback Bar & Grill
8/21 – IL Annual Founding Friends Picnic – Downtown Naperville Grand Pavilion
9/24 – 9/26 – Iowa Family Weekend Camp at the YMCA Camp Wapsie
10/8 – 10/10 – Illinois Family Weekend Camp at Timber Point Outdoor Center (TPOC)
- Every bit counts! 100% of your donation will go towards serving children and families all across the Midwest!
- Spread our word!
- Hold a fundraising event of your own!
- Want to represent Bangarang in a race? Have a fundraising competition at work? Give your kids the chance to help others? Reach out to us, let us work with you to make dreams come true!
- Join our ANNUAL GIVERS CLUB!
- We are seeking 100 individuals/families who are willing to commit to giving $1,000 a year for five years. These friends will be forever
memorialized at our camp’s entrance.
- Our long-term goal is to build a state of the art summer camp where kids and families from all over the Midwest can come and have the time of their lives. This camp will be designed to meet the unique medical needs of the campers we serve.
- As we move forward with building a permanent site, we will need all kinds of help from architects and engineers, electricians, and plumbers. We plan to work with many volunteers and groups to make this dream a reality. If you can cut wood, paint a wall, plant flowers or put up a fence, we are going to need your help!!!